Guess is currently recruiting a Assistant Store Manager for their store located atThe Style Outlet Amsterdam,in Halfweg.
Established in 1981, GUESS began as a jeans company and has since successfully grown into a global lifestyle brand. Today GUESS designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. Throughout the years, the GUESS image has been portrayed in unforgettable, innovative campaigns that have made the brand a household name. GUESS products are distributed through branded GUESS stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world. You can find more information about GUESS atwww.GUESS.eu
The core responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the store achieves monthly and quarterly targets
- Training, developing and motivating the store team.
- In store recruitment.
- Providing ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills and visual merchandising.
- Organizing weekly and monthly staff meetings to recap store performance, and to communicate new company goals and strategies.
- Implementing new store procedures and overseeing store performance.
- Ensuring that the in store VM is up to date and executed according to guidelines provided.
- Stock Management.
- Leading by example to provide the total in store customer experience.
- Developing the CRM list at a local level.
Requirements for the job position:
- 3-4 years of relevant retail management.
- Background in retail outlets beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to lead, motivate and coach a team.
- Strong knowledge of retail KPI’s.
- The ability to work to fixed targets and deadlines.
- Strong retail sales skills & strong fashion sense and ability to interpret trends.
- Knowledge of the local fashion market.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to adapt to new challenges and work in a flexible environment. .
- Working knowledge of powerpoint, Microsoft word and excel.
- Good Knowledge of English is required.
- Lives within reasonable traveling distance of the store.
- Salary according to Collective Labor Agreement (CAO)
- Bonus system based on monthly and quarterly targets
- Discount on company products
- Internal (sales) training programs
- Excellent possibilities to grow within the company
If you fit our profile and are interested in filling this position please send us a copy of your CV withphotoand a covering letter in English via this link