Vacancy Floor Manager, Full-time, adidas
PURPOSE AND IMPACT ON ORGANISATION
- Contributes to store profitability by:
- Ensuring KPIs for a defined area within a store are met or exceeded.
- Coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience.
- Supervising and coaching team within a defined area of responsibility.
- Allocates resources and organizes processes within his/her area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in various situations.
- Has a working knowledge of the Retail KPIs and makes commercial decisions within his/her area of responsibility.
- Tracks performance data for his/her area (e.g., best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes the necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency.
- It is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
- Actively supervises and coordinates his/her team to ensure all customers receive service.
- Understands customer expectations and coaches his/her team to meet or exceed them at all times.
- Uses advanced category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty in his/her area of responsibility.
- Guides and trains all team members within his/her area of responsibility on basic core and seasonal product knowledge.
- Creates an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in his/her area of responsibility.
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring the store‘s policies and procedures comply within his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in his/her area of responsibility by coordinating product delivery from the stockroom to the floor and replenishment.
- Supervises sales transactions are processed quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring, and tracking all loss prevention procedures.
- Supports the recruitment, onboarding, training, and development of the store team.
- Coach, motivates and inspires individuals within his/her area of responsibility to maximize their performance.
- Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive his/her development and increase performance.
- Peers and Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- Stepping into Management Competencies.
- Minimum 12 months of work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail, and industry understanding, [as well as with first supervisor experience].
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills,
Please send out your application through this link