Senior Sales Consultant
30 hours a week
Vacancy Senior Sales Consultant, Part-time (30 hours a week), adidas
We are looking for the very best Retail Creators to join our new Amsterdam Factory Outlet team, opening later this year. Sound interesting? Take a read and register your interest by applying below!
- Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand.
- Diligently executing store operations, with a special focus on selected functional areas.
- Providing support and feedback to Retail Professionals.
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them.
- Identify sales and KPI improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to address them and drive commercial success.
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Share your customer service experience and train selected team members to fine-tune their service skills.
- Be a resource for Retail Professionals in dealing with complex customer service situations.
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
- Use advanced Category expertise to successfully meet the specific needs of even the most demanding customers.
- Guide and train selected team members on basic Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge, especially in your assigned Categories (if applicable).
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures.
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards.
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor.
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately.
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor.
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Make yourself available to support other team members when needed.
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and solid product, retail and industry understanding.
- Basic numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills.
Please send out your application through this link