KARL LAGERFELD COMPANY PROFILE
At Karl Lagerfeld, we are driven by Karl’s mantra: “Embrace the present and invent the future”
The House of KARL LAGERFELD shares the creative vision and design aesthetic of its iconic founder, Karl Lagerfeld. Always contemporary and forward-looking.
We are the only fashion house that carries Karl’s name at its doorbell and we’re thriving to live up to this responsibility in everything we do, every day with lots of joy and passion.
Our headquarters in Paris and in Amsterdam are home to a very diverse and driven Karl family from more than 25 countries creating meaningful stories and product concepts that connect to Karl’s world and iconic attributes.
Women’s ready to wear, bags, small leather goods and underwear are managed directly from our Amsterdam HQ other categories including men’s wear, footwear, fragrances, eyewear and more are developed together with best in class license partners.
We connect with our consumers at multiple levels – online and offline hand in hand. We thrive to maximize consumer engagement via more than 200 KL stores worldwide, our premium wholesale partners and our strong digital footprint, spearheaded by our KARL.COM flagship store which reaches 96 countries. With digital channels representing already more than 30% of our overall full price business.
We are a dynamic, fast growing and inclusive company built on professionalism and strong values.
Across all areas of our business, at KARL LAGERFELD we commit working toward highest standards of sustainability and integrity. In 2019, KARL LAGERFELD joined as a founding member the Fashion Pact, a global sustainability initiative seeking to transform the fashion industry through objectives in three areas: climate, biodiversity and ocean protection.
For our Outlet Store in Amsterdam, we are recruiting for a part-time Sales Associates. This a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and successful business with ambitious yet realistic growth plans. This position is responsible for achieving the sales and profit targets and report the results of your work to your Store Manager. You will work continuously on improving the service quality in the store and ensure that a store ambiance is achieved in line with the corporate identity.
This involves providing an outstanding service that will create a positive experience for the customer and generate loyalty with a happy working environment.
- Consistently show a genuine desire to help customers
- Establishes and promotes customer loyalty using company tools such as mailing list cards and customer books
- Provides extra information and will go the extra mile to satisfy the customer
- When a product is not available, always offers alternatives
- Deals with complaints in a professional manner by passing them onto their manager
This involves an outstanding knowledge of the product reflecting on the quality of the service provided.
- Excellent knowledge of the trends and fabrics (composition, terminology, garment care, styles, etc.)
- Maximizes the potential of the product to create sales
This involves a good knowledge of the business that will provide growth in sales.
- Give feedback to Store Manager about what is selling
- Build a regular clients base
- Is aware of the best and slow sellers to improve general sales
Maintains safety, security, and integrity
This involves that all procedures are being followed and that safety is being kept.
- Ensure that aisles are safe
- Make sure the stockroom is safe
- Take action if other associates are acting in an unsafe manner
- Follow all procedure for loss prevention
- Take action to reduce shrink
- Treat all associates and customers with respect
Apply for this job here. Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.