Vacancy Sales Assistants, Part-time, GEOX
Geox is a leading brand in the International lifestyle footwear Market. The success of Geox is due to the constant focus on the application of innovative solutions and technologies on the product that guarantee both impermeability and breathability. Geox technology is protected by 40 different patents and 25 more recent patent applications registered in Italy and extended internationally. Geox is currently recruiting Sales Assistants for their new store to be opened in the middle of November at THE STYLE OUTLET IN HALFWEG.
Geox is based on an innovative idea that aims to ensure quality and well-being. We believe that applying ethical principles of solidarity and environmental sustainability is needed for the long-term development of our company and the world in which we live. Just as we guarantee the quality of our products, we also commit to ensuring that they are the result of a fair job, innovative production processes that are sustainable and environmentally friendly.
The core responsibilities are
- Supporting the management team in achieving weekly and monthly turnover targets.
- Assisting in sales within the store.
- Replenishing the sales floor.
- Ensuring that the in-store VM is up to date and executed according to guidelines provided.
- Stock Management.
- Cash handling.
Requirements for the job position
- Retail experience.
- Background in retail outlets beneficial but not essential.
- The ability to work to fixed targets and deadlines.
- Strong retail sales skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good Knowledge of English is required.
- Lives within reasonable traveling distance of the store.
- Salary according to the Collective Labor Agreement (CAO).
- Bonus system based on monthly targets.
- Internal (sales) training programs.
If you fit our profile and are interested in filling this role please send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org