Vacancy Assistant Store Manager, Full-time (37.5 hours a week), Lee
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) is a global lifestyle apparel company with a portfolio of some of the world’s most iconic denim brands: Wrangler®, Lee®, and Rock & Republic®. We design, manufacture, and distribute superior-high-quality products that look good, fit right, and are crafted with sensitivity to our planet to give people around the world the freedom and confidence to express themselves.
Our global community of more than 15,000 employees fosters a culture of integrity, collaboration, performance, and entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for inclusive, humble, creative, and forward-looking employees with a passion for creating innovative apparel products, accessories, and meaningful and purposeful solutions for consumers and employees.
What’s the scope?
We are the global company behind the world’s leading lifestyle denim brands - Lee and Wrangler. Customers love our brands and can expect excellent service when they visit us all around Europe. For our Store in SugarCity – Amsterdam, we are looking for a new Assistant Store Manager to join our team.
- Assist the manager in the recruitment of suitable competent staff.
- Arrange comprehensive work rosters, covering holiday and sickness cover.
- Train the store team in all aspects and responsibilities, including customer service, company history, product knowledge, and store operations.
- Assist the manager in maximizing profit performance by achieving sales targets within budget.
- Assist the manager in leading and developing a sales and customer service focused store team.
- Inspire the team and all customers with our brand's fashion and lifestyle image and products.
- Assist the manager in the analysis of product sales, performance, and inventory needs.
- Communicate inventory needs to the Head Office regularly.
- Be fully competent in the operation of the POS System and utilize report facilities to analyze business needs.
- Have the mindset and determination always better than our competitor’s set and determination to be better than our competitors.
- Ensure the sales floor and back areas are consistently cleaned and well maintained.
- Take full responsibility for the store in the manager's absence.
- A minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position.
- Experience in operating a cash register and electronic payment systems.
- Experience in managing all relevant administration papers and reports.
- Friendly, reliable, trustworthy, and honest.
- Ability to interact with the public with a friendly and helpful approach.
- Time flexible and open-minded.
- Customer-oriented and high standard of customer care skills.
- High standard of personal appearance, smart and well presented.
- Good numeric skills.
- Effective oral communication skills.
- Able to work under strong pressure.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent information systems knowledge.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Dutch.
At Lee, we offer
We offer a challenging position, a very informal atmosphere, training opportunities, a growth perspective, and a competitive remuneration package.
Please forward your application with a resume and cover letter to Carolien Germeys, Carolien.Germeys@kontoorbrands.com